A Long arm church collection box. Of local interest

£ 350

Circa 1820.

180cm Long.

Provenance: Ex the Woolstaplers Museum Chipping Campden, the contents being dispersed in auction in the 1980’s. With an old paper data label still attached “Parish Church of St John the Baptist”.
Note: Chipping Campden History Society purchased several lots in this auction for the town, which are now on exhibition in the old court rooms. The item we are selling was acquired at the same time by a well-known local antique dealer (now deceased) for his own collection.

Ref: 23311