Polished pewter pierced bowl on three feet with green glass liner, a typical Archibald Knox design.
This piece is not stamped however this design is well-documented in the Liberty & Co Tudric Pewter Literature.
8.5cm high x 13cm in diameter
The London store Liberty & Co was founded by Arthur Lasenby Liberty (1843-1917) in 1875. The shop specialized in selling ornaments, fabric and objects from Japan and the Far East. In 1899 Archibald Knox began designing for Liberty particularly the new Celtic design work such as ‘Cymric’ and ‘Tudric’ range, (silver and pewter respectively). He was held in such high esteem that, even after his association with Liberty & Co had ended, in 1917 he was commissioned to design the headstone for Arthur Lasenby Liberty grave where it still stands at Lee, Buckinghamshire.